Corona virus: another update

We have pushed back the decision date to go ahead with the event or cancel from mid April to the end of April.  We are hoping state and local guidelines will be available by that date.  Admittedly its a longshot. 

Meanwhile if any of you have ideas on how to run a competition while maintaining social distancing let us know.

We’ll notify pilots on the website, on our Facebook page, and in an email once we have a decision.  

Dan Wells
Applegate Open Admin
ao-admin@rvhpa.org

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.