Open and Sprint race pilots are required to certify that they have reviewed the following prior to competing.
Super Clinic pilots review this information as well with the exception of the Scoring videos
Click on the links below to review:
- Wells Land Welcome Web Page
- COVID Protocols Web page
- Bowerbird-How to use Julie Spiegler
- Bowerbird -How to set up Julie Spiegler
- Meet Director’s video Eric Reed
- Safety video John Russell
- Scoring Briefing video Bill Hughes
- Scoring parameter video (opt) Bill Hughes
- Downloading waypoints (opt) Bill Hughes
- Official AO2021 Waypoint downloads link
- “No Land” areas video Dan Wells
- Goal landing zone information PDF document
- Local Rules PDF document
- Woodrat Mt. Site guide Web page
Once you have reviewed the above go to our Google form to certify.
Just one more thing…
We will have two Zoom Q and A meetings ahead of the event in case you have questions on things we might have failed to cover or are were not clear in our presentations.
June 14 @ 7pm PST – first Zoom Q&A session
June 18 @ 7pm PST – second Zoom Q&A session
Details for the Zoom meetings will be sent out ahead of the event.