Open and Sprint race pilots are required to certify that they have reviewed the following prior to competing.
Super Clinic pilots review this information as well with the exception of the Scoring videos
Click on the links below to review:
- Meet Director’s video Eric Reed
- Woodrat Area intro video Eric Reed (best if you download and then view this )
- Safety video John Russell
- “No Land” areas video Dan Wells
- Scoring Briefing video 2021 Bill Hughes
- AO-Retrieve: How to use PDF document
- AO-Retrieve: How to set up PDF document
- Scoring parameter video (opt) Bill Hughes
- Downloading waypoints (opt) Bill Hughes
- Official AO2022 Waypoint download link
- Goal landing zone information PDF document
- Local Rules PDF document
- Woodrat Mt. Site guide Web page
- Wells Land Welcome Web Page
- Link to OpenAir text files on the RVHPA website (optional)
- Link to AO2022 Airspace file courtesy of Kevin Carter
Once you have reviewed the above go to our Google form to certify.
Just one more thing…
We will have one Zoom Q and A meetings ahead of the event in case you have questions on things we might have failed to cover or are were not clear in our presentations.
June 16 @ 7:30pm PST – second Zoom Q&A session
Details for the Zoom meeting will be sent out ahead of the event.